Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Introduction "ME"
I am finally a Senior and will be Field Basing this Fall and Student Teaching next Spring. I want to be a teacher because I enjoy working with children, they put a smile on my face when Im down. When I have taught something to them and they grasp the information this is just the ultimate feeling ever! I want to be a "Traveling Teaching," I actually want to go around the world and teach at American Military Bases. I actually wanted to Student Teach at Jamacia but my parents didn't like this idea because the place is so far and I have a heart condition. But besides that Im spontaneous, adventurous, I love doing something out of the ordinary just because its FUN!!! I want to teach my students that learning is fun. I will have my class where studetns will want to stay after school and continue learning because learning will be intrigging. I want to teach in ways students will learn and continue to remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is a wonderful feeling when you see that students grasp the information. That is one of the main reasons that I have always wanted to teach!! It's also really interesting that you want to be a traveling teacher. That is wonderful!
ReplyDelete