Thursday, June 3, 2010

What is going on Today?

Today is Thursday and I will be heading out to San Antonio to enjoy my sisters company. I use to live in San Antonio a couple of years ago with her. San Antonio is such an amazing place that everytime I talk about SA I start to smile. There is so much of variety of activities you can do comapred to CC. CC doesn't have much, well we have a beach but the water is quit disgusting. I will not step forth in that water, Gods knows whats in that water. I leave to Sa after this class and that is the only thing that is keeping me awake. But before I head out I will be joining my mom for lunch. Another reason why Im heading to SA is because i have a hair apointment at 4:30. I am really picky you cuts my hair and Ive been with him for 6years now.

Monitor is OFF!!!
Now that we have turned off the monitor and we have to type with out seeing whats we are typing. this is quit strange i have never done this before.. CRAZY!!! Im distratcted because i can't see what i am writing. Im actually haveing to to look aat the keys to make sure i am typing right. I don find this interesting. I already lost/forgot what i was saying before because this completely through me off guard. o yes i remember now, Im going to SA after class and will be meeting up with my sis who i haven't seen inlike 2months. That doesn't seem long but for me it is because we are use to seeong each other everday or mabe every weekend. Today is the Laker and celltics first chapmionship game at 8:00 and that is another reason im going because this is wgoing to i=be interesting. ill be going with my friend who makes everything fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment